We provide Acquisition Management services for all of the activities – from user/operator requirements identification/documentation through Program/Project initiation, materiel solution, fielding, and sustainment.
• Assisting operators and users in defining their capability needs and understanding their materiel and non-materiel operational capability gaps and critical operational issues (COIs)
• Preparing pre-solicitation and market research by creating Request for Information (RFI) and analyzing vendor/Government responses to determine viable materiel and non-materiel solutions to the documented capability gaps
• Performing technology evaluations and Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) which identify the most promising non-materiel and materiel solutions to address the capability gaps and COIs
• Preparing Request for Proposals (RFP) and assisting with the technical/cost/performance evaluation source selection services and documentation to acquire materiel solution(s) and services
• Facilitating Program/Project initiation/kick-off with vendors, performers, and service providers
• Preparing Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) documents for Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) programs and projects