EastWest 1025 incorporated in August of 2015 to provide programmatic and technical consultation services to the U.S. Government and Contractors. Our services include technical oversight, technical evaluation, project analysis, risk mitigation analysis, data development and management, and other financial, general administrative and technical support for a variety of technology programs and projects.
Our broad-range of services include:
- Monitoring project development performance and reviewing contractor delivered products and reports to ensure technical, programmatic, and financial goals and objectives are met and identify possible program risks.
- Preparing and reviewing presentations, reports, project schedules and weekly/monthly status reports.
- Attending program/project related technical meetings, workshops, conferences, and program reviews at the direction of the client to assist in meeting minutes or other administrative-related duties.
- Supporting technical and programmatic meetings which include preparing agendas, presentation materials, meeting minutes, and Plan of Actions and Milestones.
- Providing data collection and analyses of user requirements and of existing and emerging systems, capabilities, and technologies.
- Providing engineering and technical support in the identification, assessment, evaluation, and testing of existing and emerging technologies, systems, and capabilities, including: coordination with related government academic and industry programs; attending meetings and symposium; coordinating meetings and programs reviews; and supporting program advocacy including development and production of presentation materials.
- Supporting the development and production of architectures, organizational charts, and operations plans and procedures, to include program Standard Operating Procedures for end-users.
- Assisting with the transition planning to transition the materiel and non-materiel solutions to the respective operational customers.
- Assisting with program solicitations. This includes supporting the development of solicitation material, administration of source selection reviews, consolidating reviewer input and scoring, and assessing technical solutions.
- Responding to technology and mission changes to provide increased capability for the Customer’s mission accomplishment through systems analysis, engineering, design, installation, and evaluation support.
- Reviewing program logistics and/or training requirements; assessing training and/or maintenance support requirements, providing recommendations for improvements; and, conducting training support specially tailored to system users, supervisors, and technicians.